Blog Session 4: My music


Hi there!

I think it's almost impossible to choose a song important for me because music always takes me back to memories. I like so much types of music, starting with The Beatles, going by Justin Bieber and even Bad Bunny, so I have a wide taste of music, but it always depends on my mood.

Right now I've got Como un bebé by J Balvin and Bad Bunny always on my mind because it gets me in a good mood. It's like I listen to it on my way to university and I arrive so much happier than when I got out from bed, obviously haha. I've got the same feeling with Con Altura by Rosalía and J Balvin, I always practice the choreography in my room in secret. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7bfOZek9t4

But I think We can work it out by The Beatles is one of my favorite songs of all the times, because it remindes me school breaks when with my friends played it. I don't really play any musical instrument, but my friends played it on the guitar and bass and I sang with a tambourine. It was like a tradition before our hard tests and always brought us good luck. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyclqo_AV2M



Comentarios

  1. I need to see you dancing "Con altura" hahahahha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Rosalia is the artist of the year. His songs with Ozuna is amazing haha I die for dance it.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love Rosalía, I´m obsessed with her, her voice is so powerfull and her songs are really good

    ResponderBorrar
  4. you should record yourself dancing "con altura"

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I think the song I've heard the most this year is "Con altura". I love Rosalia.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares