Blog Session 0: Things I love and hate about Santiago
Hi out there,
I've always lived here in Santiago, more specifically in San Bernardo, at the south edge of the city. Even though I've been here my entire life, I think I'm not habituated because San Bernardo isn't crowded as Santiago yet.
Besides that, I like Santiago for it's different options in every area, I mean, here are so many alternatives of restaurants, museums, cinemas, parks or anything you want. But, that's a problem when you live so far away from the city's center, because it takes me more than an hour to get everywhere, so I hate distances and living almost in the countryside.
I've always lived here in Santiago, more specifically in San Bernardo, at the south edge of the city. Even though I've been here my entire life, I think I'm not habituated because San Bernardo isn't crowded as Santiago yet.
Besides that, I like Santiago for it's different options in every area, I mean, here are so many alternatives of restaurants, museums, cinemas, parks or anything you want. But, that's a problem when you live so far away from the city's center, because it takes me more than an hour to get everywhere, so I hate distances and living almost in the countryside.


Oh yes, you really live far :( Maybe one day I can visit to you so you don`t have to travel the long distance alone ;)
ResponderBorrarHi country girl, i hate distances too. Everything would be easy if we could teleport.
ResponderBorrarYes, San Bernardo is diferent of others places of Santiago. Thanks to life, progress will come someday and the subway also!!
ResponderBorrar