Blog Session 2: The best concert I've had

I really like going to concerts, I think it's one of the things I like the most. It's really hard to choose just one concert I've been as my favorite but if I made a chart, in second place there'd be the Justin Bieber's Purpose Tour because I really like Justin Bieber.  In 2017 I saw him so near I couldn't believe it, it was even better than his other two concerts in Santiago. But, that's just the second one.

My favorite from all the times is the Paul McCartney's Out There Tour in April 2014. The Beatles are my favorite band and seeing McCartney singing Beatles' songs here in Chile was just a dream.

Paul McCartney is one of the vocalists from the british boyband, The Beatles. He has been four times in our country, in 1993, in 2011, in 2014 and in 2019, but I couldn't see him that last time.

The concert in 2014 was in Movistar Arena and there were two dates, and I waited several times for that big day. I remember when he was singing one of my favorites songs, "Live and let die" and fire explotions started to show up from the stage as especial effects, it was so amazing I have no words to describe it.



Comentarios

  1. Wow, you heard a legend live, Paul McCartney! It may not be repeated :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I really enjoyed go to concerts too! Actually I went to the Justin Bieber last concert and now while I read your blog I felt very nostalgic.
    For the next time we should go together! <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The thing with Paul McCartney is tha maybe that was the las time that you will see him alive! So, you are really lucky !

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares