Blog 3: My favorite movie
Hi everyone!
I really like movies, even though I have a terrible concentration. That's why I've always prefered series instead movies.
I don't know if I have a favorite gender of movies, but I think I don't really like terror movies, instead I prefer suspense.
However my favorite movie it's far away from that kind of movies. Forrest Gump is a comedy and drama movie released in 1994. It's based on the Winston Groom's novel with the same name. The movie is about a kind man from Greenbow, Alabama called Forrest Gump, portrayed by Tom Hanks. The story shows Gump's life and how he influences some historical events, like Vietnam War or Watergate scandal.
I love Forrest Gump because I like how it plays between the historical facts and fiction, and how Forrest is always in middle of the events. And also for all the teachings it gives, for example "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna
get".
I really like movies, even though I have a terrible concentration. That's why I've always prefered series instead movies.
I don't know if I have a favorite gender of movies, but I think I don't really like terror movies, instead I prefer suspense.
However my favorite movie it's far away from that kind of movies. Forrest Gump is a comedy and drama movie released in 1994. It's based on the Winston Groom's novel with the same name. The movie is about a kind man from Greenbow, Alabama called Forrest Gump, portrayed by Tom Hanks. The story shows Gump's life and how he influences some historical events, like Vietnam War or Watergate scandal.
I love Forrest Gump because I like how it plays between the historical facts and fiction, and how Forrest is always in middle of the events. And also for all the teachings it gives, for example "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get".



Just like you, I don't like terror movies, I don't pass a good moment seeing that kind of movies
ResponderBorrar