Blog Session 5: My future job

Hi there,

When I was a child I wanted to be on TV news leading the program or being like Juan Carlos Bodoque from 31 Minutos, I think that maybe that's the reason why I'm studying journalism now. 

This four years through journalism have helped me to know me and what I'm good for and what I like the most in different areas that journalism has. A few years ago I thought that radio was my favorite area in this career because I'm too shy, and speak to people when they can't see me it's easier than showing myself, and I also like it more than writing. 

But last year, I made the professional practice on TV and it was so fun. So much people always says that TV news lies and I don't discuss it because it happens when irresponsable people are leading the media. But I think if we, as a new generation of journalists, want to change this bad things, we can make it and use this powerful media to inform the people that watch us. 

I also want to travel a lot because I love traveling and knowing different places and cultures and I think that's a possibility that working on TV can bring me, like a reporter or with the salary. 







Comentarios

  1. I really see you on the Tv or the radio... Because I love your voice hahhaa! and you are pretty to be on the Tv :*

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i'm sure i will see you on tv! you'll do better than Juan Carlos Bodoque for sure

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I find the TV an interesting area, I would like to work on it in the future

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I would love to see you on a TV channel <3 although it is very difficult to work in front of the cameras, it is very stressful, I would admire you ..

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares