Blog Session 6: Postgraduate studies
Hi there,
One of the reasons I'm studying journalism is because of the many areas where journalists are needed. I mean, as a jorunalist I can be working almost in everything, and I like it because I'm so much indecisive and I never know what I want to do.
Following this line, I think I want to get a Master or something like that, I'm not really sure, but I know that I want to keep on studying because I like to be always learning new things and it's also important for my future.
I don't know very well, but I think I want to study something related to politics or international studies, or maybe something related with culture. Even when I'm not sure about what I want to get as a Master, I know that if I had to choose one place to study I'd pick Columbia University on New York City because it has the best Journalism School as they give the Pulitzer Prize, the most important award for journalism.
I also think that in some future I want to study some other careers, like education or something like that, because I'd like teaching childrens at school, teaching them how to read or how to write, and make their lifes special through the knowledge and language.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario